Our attorneys provide experienced, dedicated representation for matters that impact clients more personally. We are sensitive to the emotional stress that comes with matters involving your family, such as divorce or custody matters. That is why we make every effort to help you navigate your case in an economically efficient manner so as to preserve your financial assets for your family.
Our attorneys’ extensive personal and professional experience in such broad practice areas as family law, real estate and business matters will benefit our clients in many ways – divorce settlement agreements that actually protect your assets, including real property, personal property, and family businesses; parenting plans that are feasible and result in less need for later modification; and preparation of new estate documents post-divorce.
Divorce counsel & representation
- Divorce (Collaborative services are provided by Shea Roberts)
- Child Custody and Custody Modifications
- Child Support and Child Support Modifications
- Alimony/Spousal Support
- Prenuptial Agreements
Wills & Trusts
- Preparation of wills and creation of trusts to preserve family assets
- Advance health care directives (“living wills”) and powers of attorney