Our attorneys have significant experience representing builders, developers, neighborhood associations and individuals in all matters related to zoning, permitting and land use. This experience includes lobbying efforts and working to initiate, direct, or defeat pending land use legislation that is of concern to our clients. Our attorneys also have a successful track record zealously litigating zoning and land use cases, including zoning and permitting appeals, boundary line disputes, stormwater trespass cases, and other nuisance matters related to real property.
Zoning, Permitting, and Appeals
- Preparing and filing applications and representing clients before various local County and municipal councils and commissions regarding zoning, variance, special exception, special land use permit, and other zoning related applications.
- Preparing and filing applications and representing clients in local counties and cities regarding various permitting issues, including but not limited to building, land disturbance, demolition, temporary use, sign and/or other permits related to real property.
- Lobbying and assisting local jurisdictions with drafting zoning and land use regulations.
Land Use Litigation
- Litigating cases on behalf of our clients in Superior Court involving a denial or approval of a zoning related application or permit.
- Litigating cases on behalf of our clients in Superior Court involving a denial or approval of a permit.
- Litigating cases involving real property, including but not limited to boundary line disputes, easements, stormwater trespass, nuisance, broker disputes, and real estate contract disputes.